introducing myself

06:25

well hello there,

my name is athina, i'm 19 years old and i'm half greek/half german living in nuremberg, germany.

i'm working as a legal secretary in a law firm.

i'm already struggling to think of more information about myself.

the idea behind this blog is getting back into blogging and write about things i enjoy or find important in any way.

the reason why i'm not writing is my first language (german) is simply because i'm trying to improve my english skills. i've got to admit that my grammar sucks and i'm sorry for it. no matter if in german or any other language, grammar is just not my cup of tea.

so here are a few more random facts about myself:

i'm a vegetarian

i have an (unhealthy) obsession with pizza, bananas and nachos

i have three other siblings, two sisters and one brother

i am veryyy shy at first

concerts and festivals are one of my absolute favourite things

i would love to travel around europe soon

i'm trying to move to the uk soon

sooo yeah, that's all i can think of at the moment

much love xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare