disneyland

01:39

so here I am again, lying in bed with a cold. i decided to be at least a wee productive and put up a new post

sooo lets go back to my 18th birthday when my family decided to sponsored a trip to disneyland! this has always been a big dream of mine! back in april, this year, it finally happened! my mom and i both went to france for a few days. it was truly amazing and i wish i could go back really soon!

again, thanks to my mom and thomas for making this happen

so here are a few pictures from our time at disneyland paris, enjoy!

(please note that the current blog design isn't the final one, i just haven't had any time to edit it yet)

much love xx
















Y U SO BLURRY!?!?








Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

3 Kommentare

  1. Schöne Bilder :) Ins Disneyland möchte ich auch unbedingt irgendwann :D Ich glaube dafür wird man nie zu alt...
    Liebe Grüße ♡ Kristina
    TheKontemporary

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. dankeschön, ich kanns nur empfehlen! falls du mal dort bist ist mein tipp, bis zum schluss bleiben. :) liebe grüße xx

      Löschen
  2. It's a fantastic place!! I loved your blog! Thanks for follow me on instagram you've a wonderful blog please continue ☺️
    http://somethingaboutourstyle.blogspot.com.es/

    AntwortenLöschen